1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trading 1 million gold

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior Trade' started by Lord Drakelord, Aug 4, 2008.

1. I like to trade 1 million gold on Sonoma for 1 million on Lake Superior so that we can get some better LRC and stuff [arrows/bolts/cloth for aids/recalls] for charactor we have there on LS. As well as cover insurance needs they will have.

Thanks.

2. I had hoped to see someone wanting to trade. If your worried about being taken, I will go first, and we can do it in 100k checks, each taking turns on our shards.

3. Walkerboh77

Walkerboh77 Guest

i was just going to give you a million flat out....but i double checked and running low on funds :(

4. oh :( I really like to trade the gold, and I thank you for that above.

5. Desperado_SE

Desperado_SE Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I won't be back in game until maybe tomorrow or Friday but once in, I'll check my banks on some of my unused characters that are still over here...think I might have some arrows/bolts you can have and maybe even a decent amount of bandages, all no charge as I don't really need them.

6. thanks.

7. DarkWolf

DarkWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I have 7 25K tickets on LS that I was tooking to trade for Catskills, but seeing as how I haven't had any takers, you're more than welcome to them.

8. DarkWolf

DarkWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran