1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trading 10y vet reward for ethy + stuff

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Gellor, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Gellor

Gellor Guest

Title states it all.

Your choice of a 10 year vet reward... 10 or less as you would like but you will be "charged" for a 10 year :eek:

I'm looking to get a year three or four ethy(horse, llama, ostard, unicorn, kirin, or ridgeback... prefer llama or ostard) plus gold(600kish) or items to make up the difference.

Really would like to get a decent ring or bracelet for my mage. 1/3 plus mage type mods: dci, lmc, sdi, int, enhance pot, +mage, eval, med, maybe even night sight.

PM here what you got.

2. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I would be interested in this, I have just about any mount you might be interested in. As far as mage options we could go through a few things I have available for trade. My icq is 1059-4347, message me and we can talk some more.

3. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you should note that on some rewards your account needs to be old enough to place or use. to place a cannon you need to be an old enough account although with a cannon once placed then any can fire it. The way around this is to friend someone who is old enough and let them place the item.

Lorddog