1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trading 30k silver for a few scrolls...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Rykus, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Rykus

Rykus Guest

120 Bushido
    120 Resist
    120 Archery

Considering the scroll prices I've seen recently, and the price of silver, this doesn't seem unreasonable. Open to negotiation.

2. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

120 archery?? be real

120 resist?? so not happening

3. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Fixt...

4. Rykus

Rykus Guest

So a thread I saw recently says the 'realistic' price for these are far less than a mill these days, because of supply and demand, and the drop in population. I don't have a clue what scrolls sell for these days, as I've been gone from this place for a rather long time.

Are there any non-asshat people reading the forums this evening who might suggest something that would be closer to a fair trade?

5. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Archery 1-1.5m
    bushido 2m
    resist 3m

6. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Mmmm ya not going to happen... 30K Silver - 900k @ best... Scrolls listed 5-6 mill...

7. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Lowest prices I have seen for those scrolls would be about four mill total

1 mill- Archery
    1 mill- Bush
    2 mill- Resist

Silver goes between 10-25 per these days but like anything an influx in faction characters would be enough to drive it back up to 30 per again

8. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Rykus - I have a 120 Archery. Drop me an ICQ [220-571-153] and we'll work something out if you haven't already found one. I tried to re-add you when you posted your new ICQ, but it didn't work for some reason.

9. Rykus

Rykus Guest

Thank you for the helpful replies. I do apologize for my less than kind initial reply, but the attitude of these forums really gets old sometimes. Again, thank you for the replies, and I'll adjust my silver farming accordingly.. :)

Kat, I finally gave up on that ICQ account, and hope the new one works better. The new number is 598-433-745

I hope this one works better than the last 2. If not, I'm dumping ICQ forever..

10. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

grab me meeb rykus....

11. Rykus

Rykus Guest

Mo, I'm not that kind of lich...

*coughs*

Oh, ya.. Thanks for the resist scroll! :)