1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  1. I have following angel boxes.

Formosa x 1 (color: Black)
    Arirang x 1 (color: Dark Brown)

Please trade these boxes to your Asuka, Mizuho, Yamato, or other japanese shards' Angel boxes in the following condition.

1) please contact me by ICQ (ICQ#441-460-894).
    2) person who accepts trading in Japanese shards first, and then we can move to Formosa or Arirang.
    3) trading ratio is 1 angel box:1 angel box

Thank you for checking this thread.

kelda

2. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

hi, i have a dark green angel box on Yamoto that i can trade for the black one on Formosa. i tried to icq you but i use trillian and it didn't work. please ICQ me if you would like to trade: 215-364-344. thanks!

3. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Hi Kelda!
    Sorry I'm so late replying, I've been dealing with getting home after the holiday despite a huge blizzard and canceled flights. I finally got home last night, a day and half later than I was supposed to. I will look for when your ICQ is on, and will message you. I don't have ICQ at work, and I'll be there for the next 9 hours. Even if we don't meet up until the weekend, that is OK with me, I will save the green box on Yamoto for you!

EDIT to add: Thanks so much for a great trade Kelda! I would highly recommend you to anyone asking :)
    Take Care!