1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trading/Buying Accounts (Question)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Draxous, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If no cash sales... what about the official EA account xfer program? Are we not allowed to discuss/haggle over the price this would cost?

tks in advance...

2. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I would assume it would be a short conversation; you pay, they pay or you both split the cost.

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I would assume you wouldn't do that on the public board anyway. Isn't that something to discuss in private? Probably via icq?

4. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Well... if I were to buy an account... it would be something I'd want clear straight away and would make it known that I'm either paying cash for it... or they will (if I cover the cost in gold?)

Either way... rl cash would be a part of the transaction and I would like clarification regarding this new rule.

It is EAs official xfer program... so I'm curious as to why this wouldn't be allowed if that was the case.

5. _zigzag_

_zigzag_ Sage
    Stratics Veteran

RL cash sales, and discussion of, are not permitted on the forums.

Email, phone, IM....fine. Not on the forums though.

The official transfer program falls under this RoC also. Discuss any 'deal' off the forums, please :)

6. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

So I can't even mention that I require that it be included in any transaction regarding an account for in game gold... just because it involves real life money?

Nice to know that rather than making an exception for a system meant to protect players from being swindled... you're just going to hide behind a blanket statement.

Have a nice day.