1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trading for Siege Perilous

Discussion in 'UO Holiday Trading' started by Zippididooda, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

Hi all, Im just here enjoying a great new expansion in my favorite game.

Im not sure if Im on the trader list, but Ive been trading here for years, and as always Im looking for Siege P, and possibly a few atlantic.(but mostly SP)

I havent checked every nook and cranny, but I have all the shards, at least 5, and many 10+ and prolly many soulstone frags, heritage tokens, and other goodies on shards I dont need!

So hit me up at 32691770 and lets trade a few!

2. Ivorythorn

Ivorythorn Guest

I'm on Great Lakes, and I am willing to trade my 12th anniversary ticket for one on Great Lakes. I also have a Gift Box, a pile of snow, a Mini-nova Fireworks wand, and a decorative bless deed. Let me know if you would want to trade for any of those.

My ICQ# 561503694

3. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i left u a message on q few days ago but no response, i need chessy or lake austin, icq me 102388892

4. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I have 4 SP tickets, would like on Origin.

Cheers

5. DarkWolf

DarkWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Saw your message on ICQ last night. Unfortunately, winter decided to start early where I live... I'm also in the wrong time zone! Hopefully I'll make it home from work in better time than I did yesterday. I'm shooting for 6:00 my time, which would be 8:00 yours. I'll shoot you a message asap.