1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Trading gold on baja for gold on atlantic. I am willing to negoiate terms as long as there reasonabl

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Plucky Duck, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Plucky Duck

Plucky Duck Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 29, 2002
    I am a Vet who recenly came back to uo and I have developed a nest egg on baja and I wanted to cross shard trade my gold on baja for youre gold on atl. I am willing to go first but I am not a total newbie so please do not waste either of our time. I am not familiar with going rates however or exact ways to successfully and safely do a cross shard trade ut I have a fair amount of gold to negoiate a fair deal with someone. my icq is 339729344. I also have land and suites and other varouse goodoes to trade depending on terms and trust level.
  2. Ryzk

Ryzk Adventurer

Jun 3, 2014
    I highly suggest finding a broker for this. Might check the rarescollector posts, look for a long time poster, with broker in their signature. Document your trades, and agreements before you send anything. Unfortunately I do not know the ideal broker for Baja.

A prominent Atl Broker is Nails Warstein. He might be able to help you directly, and if not he probably knows a reliable broker to help you.
    DJAd likes this.
  3. AtlanticRealtor

AtlanticRealtor ICQ 647752375

Aug 12, 2013