1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Trading] Trading house full of Siege Good Stuff for Atlantic Gold or Housing

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Val Van Wolf, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Val Van Wolf

Val Van Wolf Seasoned Veteran

I am hoping to trade a lot of Siege Gold and other good items, like crimmies, king's collection stuff, gifties, gold etc. for gold on Atlantic, GL or LS, preferably Atlantic. It will all be in an 18X18 house at 45,58N, 44,13E near the end of the road from Britain in Siege (Fel of course) Will be locked down so friended people can look at it all. Includes gold, lots of full commodity deeds, all the cool stuff I was always afraid to lose. Respond here or with private message. I will fill the house once I get some positive responses.... Thanks for reading Also some teleporter tiles, the kind that do not need gate scrolls...

2. Val Van Wolf

3. chargar42

chargar42 Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

interested icq me at 459-280-707 or message me here.

4. Val Van Wolf

Sorry Chargar, I finally messaged you privatelyI guess.... I was sickly (an old fashioned word) for a few days.