1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trading houses between accts ...can it be done?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by WWGRD?, Nov 18, 2008.

1. WWGRD?

WWGRD? Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Both of my account have houses, and I'm shutting one down for a bit. If I transfer account A's house to account B, can account A accept account B's house or will the new rules block accepting a house for a week? Therefore making account B's house decay?

2. Maris

Maris Guest

As long as both houses are past the 7 day wait from placement, you should be able to transfer from one to the other. Getting rid of a house does not make you have to wait, just placing or receiving. As long as you have access to run both accounts at the same time, two computers etc, you won't have a problem.

3. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I'm pretty sure you won't be able to do as you described, at least not for a week. Of course you could always go onto TC and place houses on both accounts, then try and do as you described. Out of curiousity, why switch the houses round when one account is being shut down anyway?

4. TirNaNo'g

TirNaNo'g Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I just did it today and it went fine. Be sure neither account has placed or received a house in the last seven days, and that the characters you want to own the houses are both at least 15 days old.