1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

trading items

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by kendalldcfan, Sep 23, 2008.

1. kendalldcfan

kendalldcfan Guest

Anyone interested in trading items on atlantic for gold on Siege. I have high end items I am willing to trade.

Inquiz
    orny
    crimy
    ice blue hair dye
    mace and shield glasses

let me know if your interested and what your offer is.

Thanks.

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

There are only a few players that I know of that still play Atlantic enough to have not liquidated their production shard toons and converted to Siege gold. I'll make this post to keep your request up at the top of the boards until they get a chance to log in here today...la

3. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I am new to Siege and willing to trade Atl items... As I am new and see so much talk of scamming we would need to use a broker.

I really do not know the price differences but I would be willing to try to buy the Inquis and some gold.

Let me know if you want to work something out. As I have been on Siege only a week I really do not know anyone well... I did join Myth if that helps.

I the one item I really want on Siege is a Nasty Fecing weapon or balanced bow!!

I think best is to meet ingame to discuss this.

Speak with you soon!

4. kendalldcfan

kendalldcfan Guest

Mook Chessy I do not think you understood sir. I want to trade items on atlantic for gold on siege as i too am new to siege.

Bump

5. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

ah.. ! no worries!

6. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, I am considering moving into my seven bank boxes on Atalntic and auctioning my house there, as I haven't played there since I started Siege, and I don't see myself going back.

Here it is. Any Idea what the starting bids should be? It is in Fel , across the water west of Cove. It is a 16 x 12.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. qqqa2

qqqa2 Guest

on siege that house would go for about 200k lol but who knows on atlantic, millions?

8. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Stop drooling over it and give me accurate numbers.

I know it isnt a PVP house, with waterfalls to hide behind and secret doors on the side of the cube shaped boringness to escape from... but what is it worth for a crafter?

I was offered 8 million for my 9 x 14 on Atlantic, and it paled in comparison to my 16 x 12 shown here.