1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trading my "Angel Giftbox" (Purple) + Gold for another color OR an older Neon Giftbox

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Famine, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Famine

Famine Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

So ya,

If you have a "Angel Giftbox" or an "Old Neon Gifbox (multi colored)" ... I'll trade you my Purple "Angel Giftbox" + Gold for yours.

I'm aslo buying both "Angel Giftbox's" and "Old Neon Giftbox's"

Thanks!

Famine

2. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Re: Trading my "Angel Giftbox" (Purple) + Gold for another color OR an older Neon Gif

I remember the other day over shard chat someone had dumped a angel box on the Luna bank floor with all its contents. The person who picked it up was very happy :p

Just wish it had been me lol

3. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

Re: Trading my "Angel Giftbox" (Purple) + Gold for another color OR an older Neon Gif

*goes to look for the neon one* :heart:

[​IMG]

Will that one count?? *crosses fingers*

4. Re: Trading my "Angel Giftbox" (Purple) + Gold for another color OR an older Neon Gif

I've got one of the older neon multi coloured boxes Famine, I locked it on the floor upstairs at NEW if you want to go see it before deciding if you want it or not. There's a few odd coloured bags in it as well, but I expect everyone got those.

5. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Not sure what a neon box would look like but I have an insane amount of boxes from a castle idoc this fall.

6. Re: Trading my "Angel Giftbox" (Purple) + Gold for another color OR an older Neon Gif

That's one of them in Falon's picture above.

7. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I don't get to look at pictures from photbucket when Im at work. They are blocked, so I'll have to see when I get home this evening.

8. ZeK'a

ZeK'a Guest

What's the going price for an Angel Gift Box?

9. Famine

Famine Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I've been buying them for 2.5mil per.

10. ZeK'a

ZeK'a Guest

I'm speechless... I'll PM you my counter offer... There's no way I could sell for that price.