1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Trading] Trading some ATL items for SP items

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Lexx Merlin, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Lexx Merlin

Lexx Merlin Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 2, 2006
    Hello all. It's been a while since I have played on SP. I am a regular on Atl. I have plenty of stuff saved up on Atl and would like to trade some items to get started again on SP.

Items I am looking for on SP are Mythic Token, Advanced Char Token, Crafting supplies and 2 nice houses. For the housing, I would prefer Zento or some location that may be next to a mountain/tree area.

I have plenty to trade from Atl, including: Gold, Mostly Trained Dread Mare, Other Various Pets, other high end or specialty made goods.

ICQ me at 33502723 if you know anyone who can help me out with any of this. Thank you :)
    kelmo likes this.
  2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Dread Lord

May 12, 2008