1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEWS Tragedy Strikes Cathedral of Love (Thursday 13th)

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Mapper, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Tonight after the Royal Investigators promotion, Skaros the Spymaster asked that we travel to the site of the Cathedral of Love where Father Grant would shortly be joining us.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

At the site a burning landscape of wood and ash. More disturbing - in the centre the tragic remains of Father Grant.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

People stood in shock for just a moment before Chaos Dragoons ran in from the South West and ambushed the group.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Suddenly what appeared to be King Blackthorn appeared... But it wasn't the real King! I think....

[​IMG]

And the King, Or atleast the impostor in King's clothes vanished.

After a very very long battle the real King Blackthorn arrived.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And with his own hands the King cleaned up the scene.

[​IMG]

His body was brought to a fitting resting place - the site where he grew the ancient silver serpent. King Blackthorn then burried Father Grant before giving a short speech.

EM Gotan then confirmed after the event ended the next event is on Sunday the 16th at 8pm UK Time and you will need to come ARMED.

Leto and callum_fitzhugh like this.
  2. EM Gotan

EM Gotan UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator

And then EM Gotan was PUNISHED FOR HIS MISTAKES! To those who wondered about the sash drama, those who were rewarded with one will have them replaced soon with working ones. Because of *mumble mumble*

Also the chat after was just to keep you informed about what is happening with Broadsword. A good primer is the article here;

http://www.mmorpg.com/showFeature.c...adsword-Online-What-It-Means-For-UO-DAOC.html

I discussed a few things with other players after I returned, such as how to let Reds get the free puppies; I may have to manually move the statue for one day out of 6, let me sleep on this. As and when more information comes down to us about UO in general, I'll let you know... no, the information won't come with a free sash... NO DARK LADY NO DON'T KILL ME AGAIN!

oooOOOooOOooooo

3. callum_fitzhugh

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

A Great and Fitting End to one of Europa's special characters - Father Grant - the circle is complete nice work EM Gotan.

4. drewster513

drewster513 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

looks like there is lots more death to come i found this today next event.png