1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Training Herding

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Joobulance, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Joobulance

Joobulance Guest

Does anyone have any tips/guides/charts for what to tame at what level? Does herding take a while to train up? Thanks!
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

use a horse till you hit 60 then grab a gaman and use it till gm.. you dont need to use the second target cursor aka target where you want the critter to go.. just the first one gives you the herding gains.. use skill target the critter cancel the second cursor and use skill again.. repeat over and over and over and over....
  3. Joobulance

Joobulance Guest

Thanks! I've gotten up to 87.4, but my previously tamed Gaman died. I went to Tokuno and got another, but I don't have it tamed. I am just hitting my macro and following it around, but I won't gain! Does the gaman have to be previously tame for me to gain? Thanks again!
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

If you're stuck at a wall, you could always try that wretched satyr discord thingie & go back to herding a horse.

Quickest way to burn through the gains in the 2D client is to have a Last Object / Last Target macro. Doubleclick the crook, target your beast, then just hold the macro key.