1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Training my Cu's healing

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Guest, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok so my Cu is 100 in all skills but healing, he was stuck at 93.3. I had been trying to raise his healing on rotting corpses, but nothing. In desperation, I tamed a unicorn and released it in my house, making sure that it was separated from where my Cu was going to be. In the last 7 hours my Cu has gained 5.0 healing, not the greatest gains, but beats being stuck at 93.3. Oh I also discorded the Cu.

Oh the Unicorn doesn't seem to have gained any skill but meditation, which is 100 and it has 136 dex, which is higher then I could ever get it by training it. Too bad it isn't a keeper.

2. not a flame, but what is your point?

3. DrDolittle

DrDolittle Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

Oh I also discorded the Cu

[/ QUOTE ]And that is why it is gaining now. [​IMG]

4. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

I have a discord mage and my brother a peace tamer. He lives in felucia. I discord and he peaced his cu. Then we both just poison nuke the pet till its gm, Only takes about 6 hours from 90 to GM not bad!