1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Training several skills

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Anal_Ferret, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Anal_Ferret

Anal_Ferret Visitor

Ferrets r too dumb to understand simple things.
    such as follows:

can one myltiple train several skills?
    look here. got 90+ hiding and 50+ stealing
    if i train only hiding i get .1 point 15 min (for ex).
    but should i be training my skill for all those 15 mins?
    or I may start training stealing, and after 15 minutes pass try hiding, gain my 0.1 and proceed to stealing again?

2. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

finish hiding, finish snooping.
    Then, personally, this one would train stealth at least to 80, and then work stealing, or weapon skill if you have

3. SavageSP

SavageSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

If your in ROT id just train as many skills as you can at once till you hit your daily cap. Get your gain in say stealing , wait till your timer is up then get another steal gain, train other skills the same way alternating between steal, hide, and whatever your training.

4. yes get .1 hiding, thent train another skill for 15 mins, then train .1 again

5. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

oh yes- if you mean training other skills below rot while waiting for timer- indeed.

Depends on what you are after as well. I like to train skills in order of importance, but some like working everything.

6. You should have told me if you didn't understand what I said hehe.

@Nezumi, Ferret is at the NEW house training so if you have some tips for him please feel free to go visit him.

7. SavageSP

SavageSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Below 70 skill, train as much as you like.

From Alarics post in mythbusting Siege-

New ROT info as of Pub 55.

*NOTE* These changes only apply to Siege Perilous ruleset shards (Siege and Mugen)
    Skill points for skills less than 70 points will gain as normal shards.
    Skill points for skills between 70 and 79.9 points will gain a maximum of 5 points per day with a minimum of 5 minutes between points gained. (250 minutes min to gain 5.0 skill)
    Skill points for skills between 80 and 89.9 will gain at a maximum of 4.0 points per day with a minimum of 8 minutes between points gained. (320 minutes min to gain 4.0 skill)
    Skill points for skills between 90 and 99.9 will gain at a maximum of 3.0 points per day with a minimum of 12 minutes between points gained. (360 minutes min to gain 3.0 skill points)
    Skill points for skills between 100 and 109.9 will gain at a maximum of 3.0 skill points per day with a minimum of 15 minutes between points gained. (450 minutes min to gain 3.0 skill points)
    Skill points for skills between 110 and 120 will gain at a maximum of 2.0 skill points per day with a minimum of 15 minutes between points gained. (300 minutes min to gain 2.0 skill points)
    Players will be allowed to gain 15 stat points a day.

8. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

The important thing is to never leave a days gains hanging... It is better to train multiple skills and max out the points than to train one and not max out. That is just my opinion. *nods*

9. Anal_Ferret

Anal_Ferret Visitor

ill train 3.0 more in stealth.. up to 70.. then proceed only maximizing my hiding. suppose will GM it in 3 days and proceed to Stealth

10. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

very good advice

11. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

For stealth, you moongate hops. As you can use the hide of the moongate to stealth gain, and not have to wait the long timer between hides