1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Ninjitsu] Training tips?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by RazicGL, Apr 9, 2013.

1. RazicGL

RazicGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hi there, I have been working Ninjitsu while working fencing and tactics and have got to 96... I read that I need to be using Death Strike to gain at this point but its taking forever. I have bought an alac. If i eat the scroll, Summon a mirror image and attack the mirror image (i live in Fel) will I get the DS gain? if so I will use the GGS system and the scroll, what I am wondering is A. How long does it take for GGS to reset. secondly will me smacking the mirror image with a death strike result in the 2min cooldown timer being activated for logging out? Want to get the most I can out of the scroll as I ave no gold left.

2. kRUXCg7

kRUXCg7 Sage

Have you considered training where the Satyr lives?

3. RazicGL

RazicGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

you little beauty! had totally forgotten about the musical pompus pipers! let them blast me with the power chord then just train a lower skill move?