1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Throwing] Training to 120

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by fatbobby, Jan 3, 2012.

1. fatbobby

fatbobby Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I've burnt through dozens of DC hammers, spammed general chat, searched vendors and I still don't have a 100% poison weapon.

Working acid slugs at the moment and up to over 111. Will these guys take me all the way to 120?

I'm toying with the idea of going to Khaldun and hitting the tentacles, but would rather not since last time some visitors showed up.

Are there other methods?

2. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Rat spawn in abyss is what i usually train on all the way to 120

3. Gorbs

Gorbs Sage
    Stratics Veteran

If you want 100% poison throwing weapons for training I suggest you kill some of the SA creatures. The ones I found most success on are toxic sliths and the undead guardians in the tomb of kings. Both dropped multiple gargoyle items per kill. The bonus to doing the toxic sliths is you'll get your gargoyle queen reputation up at the same time. I don't know if either of those will help you gain skill at the same time though.

4. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I did in with golem and 100% poision to 115 and got bored so hit the slugs and they have me upto 19.2 so far pretty quickly so id say yeah will take you to 120. Im casting as well to get myst and focus up at the same time.

More fun than a golem and can train more skills

Thunderz

5. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah honestly at those levels you can really start to train with real use and kill a few birds with one stone. Navery isn't a bad place to finish or slasher as your going to get some nice items as well. Well at least you have the chance for some nice items.

6. fatbobby

fatbobby Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Just answered my own question. Acid slugs will give gains up to 120.