1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Training with RoT / parry formula

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Nickster, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Nickster

Nickster Guest

is it best (quickest) to just train 1 skill at a time? i.e lock all but that 1 and grind out the timer? or will it work out just as fast allowing my 5 skills to gain at the same time, all be it at a slower rate.

also does anyone know the formula for 1 handed parry with bushido and how hci/dci is brought into the equasion.

I have joined the non faction LOW guild and am keep to get trained up so i can get going in the main guild :)

2. archite666

archite666 Guest

It requires less play time to due multiple skills at once.

Depends on how much play time you have per day, most people don't have 3 hours to cap out one skill.

HCI and DCI arnt even in the formula.

120 parry and 120 bushido gives you 35% block chance (same as a parryier with a shield)

lightning strike gives you 55 HCI when you use it and I think its like a 20% chance to crit.

3. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

IMO try your hardest to get alacrities and train one skill at a time. First get all your skills to around 90ish then start popping alacrities one skill at a time...skills will raise real fast.

4. RichDC

RichDC Guest

http://uo.stratics.com/content/arms-armor/combat.php

Then scroll down it will give you both the formula if you want to work it out yourself, or input your numbers and click calculate.

5. Nickster

Nickster Guest

thanks for that, i have been working them all this far so i may as well just carry on doing it that way, there is no way i will be able to afford enough alac's to make it worthwhile doing it the other way