1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Wrestling] Training

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Turdnugget, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Umm... been beating on a golem for awhile now w/a fishing pole... does that no longer work? haven't seen a single gain in quite awhile... wrestling is pointing up, got room to spare...

I'm a little confused why wrestling isn't going up.

2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Are you standing on top of the golem or one tile away?

The fishing pole has a max range of 0, so you have to be literally standing on top of the golem for it to work.

3. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Yes standing on top...

4. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Then color me puzzled as well :)

When last I did it I used an arctic ogre lord and a character with high dex and no fishing pole.

5. What is your wrestling at real skill wise?

Someone recently told me that you had to be at naturally 70 now and that you couldn't gain if you boosted with items from 50. This never use to be the case with goleming and I don't see why it would be now but maybe it has something to do with that?

I have not yet confirmed or denied this.

6. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

So... apparently i'm too lazy and should have lored the golem earlier.... it only had 25 wrestling =/

Hence the reason I wasn't gaining. Noob moment ftw.