1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by budweis96, Aug 2, 2009.

1. budweis96

budweis96 Guest

hi, ive been gone since 2005 but recently came back and made a tamer as first char. my problem is when im in trammel and have 2 pets fight each other and unguilded they are not gaining on skills. this used to work , could tell them all guard then tell them to attack ea other and they would gain skill. does this not work anymore and is there another way to do this? thanks
  2. TheGrayGhost

TheGrayGhost Guest

I believe you have to be guilded in order for this to work now. If there not doing any dmg there not gaining any skill as far as I know. Either join a guild or create one (Pretty cheap to make a guild).
  3. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 31, 2004
    have your pets fight a shadow elemental. They'll gain in all skills except resist. It helps emensily to have a disco'r helping out.