1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tram based PVP guild

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Cormac McArc, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Cormac McArc

Cormac McArc Guest

I would like to gage interst in a guild that would war with another guild maybe humans vs orcs\elfs ?? or even modified order/chaos
    we would use only GM made armor and weapons. mages could wear GM leather .

just good old fashioned fun

2. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

There's not enough here in terms of definition.

GM armor made from runics is the best stuff in the game.

More specificity as to what properties will be allowed and to what extent.

Ever since AoS I have watched guilds and even entire RP communities try to make something like this happen. Success has been very limited, and usually confined to shards with very strong RP communities.I wish you great luck and will watch this thread with interest.

3. Cormac McArc

Cormac McArc Guest

All Armor and weapons would be made with NO mods.
    i would like to say even no magic for warriors at all(so no Chiv)
    i thnk bushido and ninja would be ok as long as they dressed class specific IE cloth or leather for ninja and only the correct weapons

4. This really does sound like fun but as Viquire has stated, it has been tried several times and failed.

I think what is more apt to work is to device just one guild to where the members are split into two groups for sparing. AV used to spar a lot and it was great. And at times they did split into teams to do it and that made it even more exciting.

Great training for guildmembers also!