1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Auction] Tram Castle for Sale - bids start at 1 million!

Discussion in 'UO Oceania Trade' started by Teeshy, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Anyone want to start the new year off with a Castle?

Bids start at 1 million =)

Highest bid by midday (SA time) on the 31st wins it. (added a condition to that, see next post) We can arrange transfer whenever you're ready for it =)

I still gotta move all my rubbish out anyway ;)

Located here:

Happy New Year!
  2. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

High offer so far is 5 million =)

*edits* Adding a condition too, if anyone bids within the last 30 minutes, I'll wait an extra 30 minutes to end it =) I wanna make sure that everyone gets a fair chance =)
  3. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

If anyone was hoping to get a lst minute bid in (I know there was another couple people interested - I really am sorry to you if you were planning on biodding) I'm sorry, but I'm really not well and am going to bed, so ending it an hour and a half early.

High bid is 8 million, so that's what it'll sell for.

Happy New Year all =)
  4. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

*really* sorry dva but as I said, I had to close it early =(

If it's any consolation at all, the people who bid 8 million, woulda gone a lot higher (they left a "proxy" bid with me), and woulda bid straight back, so I've diddled myself out of at least a million by doing so too =P