1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Tram Castle - North of Wrong

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by zolo8, Aug 11, 2008.

1. zolo8

zolo8 Guest

Nice grass Tram Castle north of Wrong.

Gold sale - Taking offers but really want to sell as I am not playing UO at the moment.

Sign on castle has my ICQ 997128.

Or PM me here.
  2. zolo8

zolo8 Guest

Getting REALLY tired of paying this accounts monthly fee.....

Is UO that crap at the moment that no-one wants to buy a tram castle on Atlantic???

This used to be the premium housing item in the entire game...

ICQ 997128
  3. Slasherpvp

Slasherpvp Guest

No one wants to pay the jacked up prices they know that come with Atlantic Castles and Keeps. You asked, I told. I would buy it if it wouldn't cost my next real life mortgage payment. Not gonna happen. It's a freaking game. Wait long enough and I'm sure some rich dummy will buy it. Just won't be 98% of the players on the Atlantic shard.
  4. zolo8

zolo8 Guest

Dear Mr sad name PVP dude - Thanks for the feedback - Will let you know when i sell.
  5. i had to sell my castle for a loss last month and a tram keep for 150m...which are worth 300obo. Someone will buy eventually and i know how frustrating it can get,bud. Hang in there
  6. Mirage

Mirage Guest

Must be, since you aren't playing the account either. LoL

7. zolo8

zolo8 Guest

If interested pls PM me an offer. Thansk
  8. zolo8

zolo8 Guest

Proce droped - ICQ me on 997128.

9. ColonelKurtz

ColonelKurtz Guest

Hey, I don't use ICQ anymore but I am interested, is it west of the wrong entrance? one of those two castles with a keep or two to the north?

You can private message me back......