1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tram Castles

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DeadCrafter, Mar 19, 2015.

1. DeadCrafter

DeadCrafter Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Greetings all. Its with a heavy heart I've decided end my time with UO. I'm a 14 yr vet but havent really the past 2 years. Anyways I own a castle on Origin and on LA that I would like to see go to someone that plays. Anyone interested?

2. AtlanticRealtor

AtlanticRealtor ICQ 647752375
    REALTOR

3. Riyana

Riyana Operations
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Campaign Patron

You should probably ask in the Origin and LA shard forums or in chat channels in game.

Troop_Gil likes this.
  4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Unless they are full of stuff..there are TONS of places to put a castle on Origin...not sure about LA but Origin is...pretty empty :(

If I hadn't of just moved out of a castle I'd take it...but I'm building a most amazing vendor house and need the customizable plot.

5. Shady Ghost

Shady Ghost Adventurer

Man, it's sad you are deciding to go. I hope the best for you in your outer UO travels. Please come back and see us all again, maybe when the expansion hits.

Acid Rain likes this.
  6. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Depends on where it is on Origin. If it's between my two castles on Origin on Ice Island, I might be interested :)

7. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Try Gen Chat during peak hours and all UO House wants your houses for is resell. LOL

Merlin, S_S and Keith of Sonoma like this.