1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tram Destard 1 freakiness ...

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Guest, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I hit there last night and tonight and can't say I remember the spawn being anything like I've seen.

Within 2-3 screens of the entrance ... dragons, drakes and wyverns in varying numbers. I've had as many as 4 on me at once (dragons and drakes mainly).

Total kill in less than 30 minutes - 2 runs - 14 dragons, 10 drakes and 5 wyverns. Tonight was immediate greeting by 3 dragons and a wyvern. Now THAT was fun ... jeez. Oh, no character deaths ... altho 2 HP is barely alive. <shrug>

Someone dink with the spawn generator over the holidays or something?

2. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Sounds like someone herded over the dragons and drakes, not sure about the wyverns though.

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

It's not common to see them congregate on that side of the dungeon if they were chasing someone who ran/teleported out.

So, if someone had been running like mad from a herd of rampaging reptiles, and finally got clear enough on the south side to recall out, all the critters chasing him or her would end up pooled near the door, often abutting the wall, sometimes staying that way for an hour until disturbed or the person they were locked onto logs out.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I have had that happen to me a time or two in the past...its just a random generation. If there is a large group that goes in and wipes out whats there is generates more for the group...then they leave and some poor soul (me) gets swamped by all of it...lol. It can be fun at times though.