1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Tram/Fel Lava Fishing Locations

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by LowdownandShifty, Jul 21, 2014.

1. LowdownandShifty

LowdownandShifty Journeyman

Where can I go lava fishing in Tram/Fel? I've tried several locations (Delucia passage and Fire Island) but keep getting the message: The fish don't seem to be biting here. Are messages in error, or do you all have other recommendations? I'm on my way to the Fire dungeon now.

Please be specific with answers (x:y map locations if possible) for posterity's sake. Thanks in advance!

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Tried down in the abyss?

3. LowdownandShifty

LowdownandShifty Journeyman

I have not... my fisher is red an banished to Felucca. So I cannot access the abyss. However, I did find a nice spot just north of the rope bridge in Fire dungeon xy-location: 5776,1436. If you stand on the North end of the rope, the mobs on the other side won't aggro you.

Any other recommendations?

kronides likes this.
  4. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Stone the skill to a blue. Missing out on underground city quest only blue's can do. And there are rares that can only be fished up in the abyss lava. Not to mention all the other rare fish that can be hooked. Best place I fish shallow fish is Gravewater Lake for the uber rare Zombie Fish.

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Isn't there some lava in the Abysall Infernal area? Can you fish in that - when the champ hasn't been summoned.? I've not looked, so that's only an idea..