1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Trading] Tram keep..just up from yew crypt woods

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by THP, Nov 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

serously ..yes u can place a few keeps in felucca...but no there are not any free tram spots...

ive tried to downsize and hell i cant live in a tiny keep....just aint got the room/space.....so iam moving to my last newly placed castle

pretty simply..offer me a few gold coins or i will use it for 90 day free storage..quiet secluded keep this one[end]

it will drop in 100 plus day.. take ya chance.. or buy it...[simple simon].

icq 267 208 357

#1 THP, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  2. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

err last I looked afew days ago I saw at least two in trammel and that's not looking very hard

3. THP

THP Stratics Legend

ahhh oh well i really aint looked over the land for months.....last time i looked there were many felucca keep empty spots .....all over ....but no trammel ones except the stinky swamp.....so if there are a few nice tram ones open now.......then forget the post......was only gonnna be paenuts anyways....i will use it as a free 100 day store house..will come in handy over xmas...many thanks...

#3 THP, Nov 12, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  4. THP

THP Stratics Legend

after filling the castle it seems i dont need the extra storage so will prob drop this in next day or two when ive emptied it fully....so good luck to the new owner...really is a nice secluded keep...u will need get the tree in the left wall when u try place it.....good luck!!

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Hey dropped it and told Kaj....and im glad Kaj placed the keep but stop this ******** Ripley... ive run the whole of europa this week and theres no tram spots free except maybe odd one in crappy swamp areas... why do u try belittle a thread...was asking 5m ...penuts...its costs 500k to place....why reply when u know nothing about it....yes sure theres plenty in felucca..i could place half a dozen in felucaa bit none n trammel.....kinda pissed me off really
    as i thought were wer ok as colletors and ive helped u heaps with the statues....really thought u were made of better stuff... sad days in UO... really sad days....

#5 THP, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  6. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hey take a sedative I saw three non swamp area's when I made that comment. One of the spots is taken now which was south of Trinsic next to a castle, I can show you where it was if you like. One of the spots still available, you should know where it is you placed a keep there like 8 months ago. Two trees were sticking in the moat area and its East of Yew remember that spot you dropped it when you could not sell it. The other spot is just a little north west of that with in easy walking distance of the other one. Go take a look why don't you and see I just checked in those two spots are still there at this writing. I think you owe me a public apology after the comments you just made. Stop looking at this game as always half empty, a lot of us are just getting tired of your opinion's. Sorry but you just crossed the line with me now, never ever try and question my honesty!

Bobar and callum_fitzhugh like this.
  7. callum_fitzhugh

Great post - thank you.

Bobar likes this.
  8. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Hey u started it ripley ....there was need need for u to even post, when i tried to sell the keep for just 5m..i said there maybe odd swamp spots in tram......hell who wants one of them anyways.....i get people asking me all time for tram spots and i certainly have none marked except heaps in felluca...Kaj said he had looked all over trammel and found nothing to place...so i told him were i had dropped the one on here......sooooooooooo plz keep out of my trade posts and trying to belittle and derail my trade posts...its not english and its not on!! u crossed the bloody line.....that totally sucked out!!...i think u actually owe me the apology...yes? and stop looking through the glass half full too !!

#8 THP, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  9. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Well your the one always showing off on how high and mighty you are about placing houses and all. Then you just place this post the other day about I do not know what I'm talking about as far as there being other keep spots still available. I am just pointing out that I was correct and you were wrong, I understand its a tough pill for you to swallow. Suck up your pride a little self proclaimed GM House Placer and admit your wrong. If any one was interested in those Keep spots I would have shown them to them for free. The game is not just about gold and how much you can make, it's making friends along the way. Ok t's time to lock this post just like all the other posts THP has started in UHALL and pissed other players off.

10. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Since the keep, or keep space, has no changed hands, I think this thread is done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.