1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Tram Keep on the road located East of Brit

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Ricon, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Ricon

Ricon Guest

*Sold*Tram Keep on the road located East of Brit

Selling a Tram Keep on the road located east of Brit. The Keep is located in a really nice location no spawn close to town. Will be using a broker to sell the keep. To contact me please icq me at 625756667 or send me a PM. Feel free to post offers in this thread as well. I will edit this post when the Keep is sold. Pictures located below!

Keep is sold for the highest offer of 450. Vortex was a great buyer and trusted broker.
  2. Ricon

Ricon Guest

Still for Sale
  3. Ricon

Ricon Guest

4. VortexEU

VortexEU Guest

I'll bid 300mill - I know you're not wanting to sell for less than 450 but that'd be my offer :)
  5. Ricon

Ricon Guest

Still for sale
  6. VortexEU

VortexEU Guest

Any more bids since mine?
  7. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 13, 2003
    let u know a secret..europa was like this 4 years ago,,lol.it willnot last for ever,,, tke the money whil u can...lol....
  8. VortexEU

VortexEU Guest

Great trade, handed gold upfront to seller and absolutely no hassle at all.

Will trade again for sure.