1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Sold] Trammel Castle

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake Trade' started by Angel of Sonoma, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

how much do castles in trammel sell for these days? the castle is located north of trinisic on the edge of the swamp. eventually i am planning to sell the castle but for now i would like to know what the fair market value is. post here, PM, or icq me @ 23-607-369. thanks!

Edit 2/12/2012 if anyone is interested in purchasing the castle, please contact me. i am ready to sell. thanks!

[​IMG]

2. Latobian

Latobian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Someone was offering to sell their castle to me in that area (further South in the swamp) for 200 mil last year. They weren't quite ready to sell it so the transaction never occurred. I bought one in the grasslands area for a lot more. But it was GM placed, so that figure isn't a good comp. Good luck with your sale!

3. John Merchant

John Merchant Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I wanna hear more about this gm placed castle please do tell!

4. Latobian

Latobian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I don't remember why it was placed. I've been trying to find the information about it and haven't had any luck yet. It's in Vesper, located East from the bank along the water within guard zone. It was from some sort of competition I believe? It's nearly 10 years old.

5. Aislinn

Aislinn Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the easy sale!

6. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

gm placed castle was for winning a contest