1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Trammel/Felucca Moonstones

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior Trade' started by TheScoundrelRico, Dec 19, 2014.

1. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

So I was hoping around from shard to shard and when visiting LS last night I went digging around my bank boxes. One character had a pack full of roughly 20 of these stones.

If you recall, they used to spawn on creatures (its actually the way I first went to Fel) are these worth anything? I couldn't find any for sale on vendor search so I figured I'd pop in here to find out if they are worth the bank space...la

2. Dizzy

Dizzy Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Benefactor Treasure Hunters

I have quite a few myself. For Felucca t-maps, I'd locate the map on the Tram side and drop a Felucca moonstone. It avoided running past moongates with a group bound to attract attention. Then either gate back or use a Trammel moonstone.

Trammel stones should be the more rare because you could only find them on Felucca mobs, and people who hunted in Fel usually didn't want to go to Tram. :)