1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Auction] Trammel Magincia Plot N2

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Ozzmandias, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Ozzmandias

Ozzmandias Guest

Hi Folks

This is an auction for a New Magincia plot, on the North side of the island, just next to the beach and close to the moongate.

It's an awesome seafront location, right on the coast, you can actually board your ship from the plot! The plot has no housing below it, so no overlap possible. Plenty of open space and trees below.

This Auction will run until 4PM EDT (EST +1) on Sunday 17th of April. Any bids within the last 20 minutes will extend the auction by another 20 minutes. This will continue until there has been a clear period of 20 minutes between bids.

I have a reserve in mind and if not met I reserve the right not to sell. Also depending on the amount, the trade may need to be done via a reputable broker that we both know.

PhotoBucket is in Maintenance at the moment, so I will post a picture below once it's up and running.

Good luck in the Auction!

2. Ozzmandias

Ozzmandias Guest

Re: Magincia Plot N2

3. Caveat Emptor

Caveat Emptor Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 26, 2004
    I will open the bidding with a meer 25million gold bid just to get the ball rolling...
  4. Hope2008

Hope2008 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2008
  5. Ozzmandias

Ozzmandias Guest

Ok Photo site finally working, so have uploaded a picture...
  6. Ozzmandias

Ozzmandias Guest

Hi All,

Just to let you know that Demonous / Demon Slayer has very kindly agreed to do the brokering for this plot. Obviously a very well respected member of the boards here and also one of the three people running the Silent Auction on Rares Fest.

So, you can bid with complete confidence, and thank you VERY much Demon Slayer!

7. Ozzmandias

Ozzmandias Guest

4PM EDT Auctio Closed, Well done Hope!
  8. Ozzmandias

Ozzmandias Guest

Thanks very much for a very smooth trade Hope, and thankyou to Demonous for handling the transaction for us.

Take care