1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Trammel or Felucca?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by delped, Sep 10, 2008.

1. delped

delped Guest

Hi, As anyone had this happen to them? During play a couple of times the Trammel landscape as suddenly changed to the Felucca landscape?
    I have reported it as a bug but as OSI rules seem to be had no reply to why?
    Edit, sorry I forggot to say, this is on Europa.
  2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Aug 12, 2001
    Not lately, but from time to time this does even happen on Siege...go figure...la
  3. Bman

Bman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Guess Im not the only one this has happened too.... I experience this a couple times a week, not sure what is causing it?? Anyone with any ideas?
  4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Dread Lord

May 12, 2008
  5. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    There is a setting in the client ini file that enable the Felucca Look or said another way disables the Felucca Look.

I ASSUME this is strictly applied to the Felucca side of life.

I can certainly see how this may not be totally bullet proofed. If this is the case and this is a sufficient irritant to you, you may want to consider changing the ini file to disable the Felucca look. Unless of course having the Felucca Look in some way is either relevant or important to you.
  6. Lore Master

Lore Master Guest

yes its a bug i remember it happening to me numerous times but only after i was in fel and then came back to tram. if you dont go to fel it doesn't happen anymore.
  7. It's a "feature" demonstrating the schizoid environment that is UO. <shrug>

Super ancient bug.
  8. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    It's really a glimpse into the future. You are seeing what is really going to happen to tram in the near future ;)
  9. Rix/\

Rix/\ Guest

it's happened to me since AoS, old bug. My theory is it has something to do with being killed in fel and resing in tram but thats my theory.
  10. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

It happens to me once in a while in t2a area only. On the other hand, this is the only time some of you ever see Felucca.......:)
  11. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    Very old bug seems to happen quite often.... Infact it also occurs I've noticed between traveling to parts of Malas and back..... such as when I'm over by the Citidel.. this causes the same type of thing to occur.....