1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trammies won? 2

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

I am tired of hearing about "Trammie this Trammie that" If you don't like Trammel then go to Fel and stay there. Us "Trammies" like where we are and we also have a new name for you. "Felukups"

2. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

"Felukups"

[/ QUOTE ]In before the undying and eternal flame war that will inevitably lead to the downfall of the entire Internet.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I am tired of hearing about "Trammie this Trammie that" If you don't like Trammel then go to Fel and stay there. Us "Trammies" like where we are and we also have a new name for you. "Felukups"

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread is made out of four letters. F,A,I, and L

4. Stigmatas

Stigmatas Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yea, I echo your sentiments, but this thread is coming down to their level.

I had to post in it though because you got it wrong :p

I coined the term "Fooshie" years ago :p

It's Fooshie!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I like Fooshie. And I know it is coming down to their level, but I just had to say something because they do nothing but whine. And after being poked for years and years I finally had to say something. And besides if it is a f.a.i.l. ed thread, he still read it!

6. um, who is this "they"? Every single PvPer? If not, then please be quiet, you're stooping to one persons level (the thread starter who named it) and that's it.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

my thread had nothing to do with the direction this one is trying, this is my last post on this thread, if you would like to have a word, please, direct to the origional intention as stated in the thread this one is trying to mimic

8. Well, personally I wouldn't be offended if someone called me a fellie, so I don't know why being called a trammie is a bad thing, if the shoe fits. Just FYI, I don't think your post was off base at all. The OP probably didn't read the thread and just assumed that trammie is an insult.

9. deadite

deadite Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend It's My Birthday

Trammie sounds like something you might find on a fetish website. I've always assumed they meant it derogatorily so.

In reply, I call them "fattyfattypimpleface" because it also makes a good song.

Of course, I kid. If trammie is the worst thing I'm ever called then I'll consider my life anything bul f.a.i.l. (or whatever it is the kids say nowadays).

10. Guest

Guest Guest

IBTL.

This is entirely unneeded and pointless.

11. <blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I am tired of hearing about ...

turn off the computer
    lean back
    get up
    go outside

time for a break
    shouldn't be hearing voices ... while reading on the forums ...
    sure ... tis allowable ... to be reading the forums out loud ...
    same consequence of problems though ...
    shouldn't be hearing voices &lt;&lt;&lt; that IS an indication of not doing it properly.

turn off the computer
    lean back
    get up
    go outside
    ^^ has a better chance of FIXING the "problem ..."

than pipeing in with ANOTHER post ...

See?
    not a solution to ADD to the problem ... symptom ...

closing your eyes ... should be enough to "fix" ya ...
    that you missed that ...
    IS indication of a more serious infection ...

Thank the gods you survived the "stove hot! burn you!" training

this will likely be harder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.