1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tranfer macros from 2D to EC

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Hexen_Cats, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Hexen_Cats

Hexen_Cats Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I'm sure this has been asked before but I never have any luck with Stratics searches. I would like to transfer macros from 2D to EC I'm just not sure how to go about doing it.

2. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

It should ask you when you enter with a character the frist time in the EC.

I got many friends switched the last few weeks from 2d to EC they said this feature is not soo good better is to set anew, i also would say when you understand the macro and hotbar system in the EC it is much better to set it anew.

3. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Honestly, you should take the time to learn the new system from scratch as it in many ways can do the macros you seek both more efficiently AND more powerfully. Many of the macros you had to make through the menu system in 2d can be made simply by dragging the appropriate icon and setting the target accordingly(efficiency), other macros can be built through the macro system and can reach MUCH higher levels of complexity than the 2d client can ever hope to achieve (power).

4. Hexen_Cats

Hexen_Cats Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the tips.

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend