1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Transcript for the Developer Meet & Greet - Legends 30Apr2014

Discussion in 'UO Developer Feed' started by Kyronix, May 4, 2014.

1. Kyronix

Kyronix UO Designer

Aug 24, 2012
    I think whatever people want to do in game, is what they should do in game. I was referring to the other posters assertion that they have to spend a lot of time in combat to support their crafting, which isn't ideal for them. On a larger population shard the resources and tools needed by crafters may be available in ample supply, however on a smaller population shard this may not be the case. I have hopes that vendor search will encourage people to setup vendors and either sell off their excess, or get into selling in general. I also think that there are other solutions available as well. At the very least it has encouraged the team to have discussions about it and plan something for future publishes.
    Tamais and TandaBSK like this.