1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Transer Back from Festival Thread

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Manticore, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

First, I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Lykor for putting up this festival. I had a great time as I am sure many others have as well. I am sure there might be some nay sayers out there but that just comes with the territory of putting together a massive event like this. Thank you for spending all the time promoting and running this event. It is people like you that keep this "Rare Collecting" community alive in UO.

PS, I could a ride back to Atlantic and Baja.

2. Radugast

Radugast Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I agree. Lykor you did great! I really enjoyed the fest, the auction was definately the highlite for me. Loved the housing design work, very innovative. I could definately see some of your ideas worked out in future fests. Overall everything went smooth! Thanks again!

For those that need a ride back to Napa, I will be heading out around 7pm pst. I have quite a bit of room.

3. Snow78

Snow78 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I Also agree I had a blast!!! Was alot of fun. I got to meet new collectors buy many wonderful things and sold a few items. :D The auction was great! Got to see many nice items and the crowd was having a great time. All in all i think this went well. TY lykor

4. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks Lykor for a great festival! I missed a lot of it cuz I was sick in bed *grumble* (slept through the auction - bah! had a good laugh when i read Kimberley's report on it though - heh). I'll be heading to atlantic Wednesday around 6pm EST - I have plenty of room, let me know who needs a ride!

215-364-344

5. UltimatePower

UltimatePower Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, Thank you Lykor, Sara and I had a wonderful time, we really enjoyed the auction. Thank you for putting on this Rares Fest.

6. I too would agree had a wonerful time, auction was great and got to see and learn alittle about a few items I didn't even know about. Great job lykor and all that participated. I'll have plenty of room to help move if anyone else needs. I'll head out either tonight after 10 pm central or tomorrow night depending on a couple others schedules. To Atl for a quick stop then off to Pac. Pm if needing extra help.

7. DVI

DVI Guest

Lykor, thank you for all of your hard work I appreciate it!

8. Kimberly

Kimberly Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

We will be heading back to Atlantic.

9. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, Thank you. I had a blast. I made alot and spent more, but got some items I had been looking for. Till next time.....

Tom