1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Transfer a n account?

Discussion in 'Account Management FAQ and Info' started by Chazztizer, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Chazztizer

Chazztizer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I forgot how to transfer a friends account back to him, Is that still Possible?

2. Gidge

Gidge Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BoE

This is what I did. I had to contact UO to detach the account from my main UO account. Then I made an email address and a UO account for that account. Then I attached the account to that UO Account. Then I gave them all the info. Then they can go in and do the same.... Remove it from that UO account and attach it to their own, or just change all the info on the UO account and email account and use that.

It seems like a lot of steps, but it's just time consuming and make sure you write all the new information down as you go along.

3. Chazztizer

Chazztizer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks Gidge! I will post results after I get the energy to deal with UO CS....

4. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Hi there. We're you able to get it transferred? I was wondering this myself.

5. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i had an account unlinked recently from.one account to another ..

once unlinked its ez to add to anotherastern account.

6. Odin

Odin Visitor

I am also having this problem, what is the first initial step? Who do I contact?