1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Transfer faction horse?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nastia Cross, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

I'm currently in CoM and I have an old dark green SL faction horse that I want to xfer from my red char to a blue. Does the blue I xfer it to have to also be in CoM or can I not even xfer it because I'm not SL? Does anyone know or can I get Dev to answer this?
  2. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 13, 2006
    im pretty sure both have to be in sl but not 100% on it, years ago i was in sl and had a tb war horse in the stable, i took it out and said all follow me and it went wild
  3. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Yeah that's exactly what I'm afraid of.. and that if it goes wild it won't be retame-able.
  4. You don't need to give it any commands, get straight on it when you take it out of the stables, then take it to wherever you're doing the transfer.

Even if for some reason it does go wild, you'll have 100% success at retaming it with that character.

It also won't matter what faction the person you transfer it to is in.