1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Transfer Offer Atl back to Europa

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by THP, Dec 29, 2014.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Iam waiting on a personal atlantic trade before i will return to europa....

Iam bascially empty.....so lot of spaces

Fill me up for FREE ride back...spread the word....anyone is welcome to take up my offer...

Hopefully in next 3-4 days...Just remember to bag all stuff and put book in bag with name and icq contact number....makes it lot easier for delivery

New Icq 677577087....or u can still use my hard core old one....though it sometimes doesnt seem to work 267208357

2. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah

next time you go from euro to atl i have one item lol

3. THP

THP Stratics Legend

i want all items in in next 2 days please.......will be coming home new years eve night ready for new years day unpacking....

4. THP

THP Stratics Legend

6 hours b4 i jump....wanna be gone and back on europa b4 i go out tonight....kinda only waiting on 2 peeps ...so Djad... and Dorset ...time to meet and greet on atl or pretty sure Luke will fill the empty 45-50 space

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend

transfer complete.. make sure u get a ride on the next one end of janauary/start of febuary.....most likey to be a round robin ...eu -hokuto..pacs..gl..chessy.. atl- back to eu....will keep posted