1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Transfer Offer (Atlantic to Sonoma)

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma Trade' started by Deaol, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Dec 2, 2008

I do regular transfers between Atlantic and Sonoma (every 2-3 weeks) and I know it is very hard to find certain ingredients, deco items etc for sale on Sonoma. If your in a bind and can find the item on Atlantic let me know and I can bring it over for you! If your in a pinch for gold on Atlantic I would gladly pre-purchase the items for you and you can pay me on Sonoma (within reason of course :)

ICQ or PM me 4800901 I will be doing a transfer Next Sunday/Monday June 21/22nd
  2. Jester

Jester Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Deaol just did this for me a few days back. He even found the items I was wanting cheaper so it saved me some gold. Great guy!