1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Transfer Server Broken?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by bokke, Oct 25, 2008.

1. bokke

bokke Guest

I have been trying to transfer back to my home shard over the last few hours with no success. I initiate the transfer and go through all the steps, on clicking 'transfer me' the client crashes and when I log back in, my character is naked with the transfer token in the backpack. Anyone else having this problem?
  2. tommywoi

tommywoi Guest

me too, i just got it 5 mins ago. after the process , i log in. Char didnt transfer, i am naked with all belonging and items gone! next to my name tag, i was labelled " squelched", what does that mean??
  3. tommywoi

tommywoi Guest

i think the housing placement tool is not working too.... so the housing server is down. i am sure there will fix shard transfer but i just hope all my items/belonging doesnt go poof!
  4. tommywoi

tommywoi Guest

ah, i just got through. Just re-use the token ( when u are still naked ) and go through the process again. sometimes it work and sometimes it doesnt, just need to try it a few time and u are transfered!