1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Transfer Shield Token Not Working

Discussion in 'UHall' started by mghtyshark, Oct 1, 2013.

1. mghtyshark

mghtyshark Adventurer

Good Afternoon, For the past two I have a probem with my shard transfer shield tokens and I was wondering if any one else has issues with them at this time. Basically, when I try to use the token, I get a message stating that the destination shard is not available for transfer. Any one else having this problem. Thank you beforehand.

2. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

If you are leaving or going to Lake Superior, I believe that shard is currently having tech issues. If it's any other shard, then I don't know what it could be.

3. Sean

Sean Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

nothing like this at all, but haven'y been to every shard.

4. Voodoo Bad Mojo

Voodoo Bad Mojo Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 4H

ive jumped 4 shards in the last 4 days and havnt had any problems.
    sonoma -> LA -> GL -> ATL -> planning on back to sonoma tonight

5. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

What shard are you on? What shard are you trying to go to? What time is it, local time that you are on? What time is it, local time to the shard you are going to? When you log into UO check to see if the shard you want is even listed before you try to transfer. Are you trying to transfer the same time every day? You may want to try an hour or 2 later.