1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Transfering Ultima Accounts to a different master account

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Arwen, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I started my UO accounts when I was young and my parents paid for them. My father has both of my accounts linked to his Mythic Master account. Is it possible to some way transfer them from his master account to my own so that they can bill my CC instead of his? I'm not sure how to go about doing this, so if anyone has any ideas it would help a ton :) Thanks!

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I'd fire an email to customer support.

[email protected]

I'm sure it's possible with help from them. I'd like to separate a few accounts myself so post up how you get on.

The "Mythic Master account" is the account you login with the email address right? Then the game account is the xxxx_uo ?

It's so confusing, I end up getting annoyed with it and just leaving it!

#2 DJAd, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Your email is your EA Account
    Your Mythic Master account is the primary account that you tied all the others to ( xxxx_uo.) It is possible to change the password to the master account without changing the password of the game (product) account with the same name, but without the _uo.
    This might help make it clearer
    UO Stratics *New* | EA & Mythic Password Reset

I believe it would be possible, Lady Arwen, for your game accounts to use a different credit card to those of your father even if you don't split them to a different master account, however your father would have to put the information in for you. This page explains that.

UO Stratics *New* | Account Management

4. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Its better to give your father the credit card, and have him add it in. Trying to unlink a account is almost like breaking into Fort Knoxs. Well for me it was trying to unlink my uo hubby's account we share link it to his master account. The guy asked me for his last four numbers of his CC like Im going to know that. I told the guy forget it Ill just let him go in my master account and let him pay for the account.

#4 Lady Michelle, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!