1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Transferring a house with contents

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DJAd, Aug 20, 2012.

1. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

If I transfer a house to another one of my characters on a different account with all the stuff inside, will this just become the property of the new owner?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yes ! but things like soul stones still will only work for the original account

DJAd likes this.
  3. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the reply Storm.

I've got my current house with all my gear and have slowly been moving it to my new plot. The new plot is owned by my char but on another account. Once I have moved all the stuff over I'm planning to trade the houses so the new plot becomes my main home on my main account. I just didn't want to move all my stuff, trade to my other char and the house contents go poof!

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

5. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Just gotta load up my pack horses and head through Felucca next!

6. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If there are any deedable house addons from the Vet rewards, the house owner needs to have the necessary account age, otherwise he may not be able to redeed those if wanted.
    *Salute*
    Olahorand