1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Transferring - Departing from Oceania to ............

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Olive Oyle, May 16, 2014.

1. Olive Oyle

Olive Oyle Journeyman

Jan 28, 2013

I have built up a sizable supply of transfer tokens for:

Europa, Izuma, Catskills, Hokuto, Asuka as well as Atlantic and Oceania (have prop 10 of each token)

I have a char leaving Oceania tonight (Approx 10.00PM Queensland time) with a destination of Atlantic. From Atlantic I can then depart to any of the above Shards.

Alternative I can send second char tomorrow to any of the other destinations

You tell me the trip you require and I can undertake FREE of charge - including multiple Shards.

Just do not want the tokens to go to waste. :)

Thank you for your consideration

Olive Oyle.
  2. BrianFreud

BrianFreud Lead Wiki Mod & Doer of Crazy Things
    Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Campaign Supporter

Oct 2, 2013

I try to organize a public transfer from (and to, when possible) all shards every 6 to 12 months. Last time I ran it using a bucketload of tokens I bought, but I'm trying to put it together this time using shield tokens from those who have spares and are willing to help carry. I'm just now putting together a list of people willing to carry; could you get in touch with me via ICQ? I'm sure I can help you use up some of those, and in the process make a good many people happy. :)

ICQ 23573865
    #2 BrianFreud, May 16, 2014
    Last edited: May 16, 2014
  3. General Lee

General Lee Adventurer

Jul 17, 2013

Great work mate! I need to find some spined kits on another shard to bring back to Oceania I'll give you a bell when I track some down.