1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Transferring from Great Lakes to Atlantic

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Alexander of ATL., Aug 10, 2013.

1. Alexander of ATL.

Alexander of ATL. Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

Greetings everyone,

I am transferring from Great Lakes to Atlantic Tuesday night after the weekly event on GL. If anyone has any items they would like to be brought to Atlantic, PM me. I am trustworthy and If you do not know me, I'm sure I can get a vouch or two.

No payment is needed, although donations are accepted!! :)

I should have plenty of room, so feel free to contact me.

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

MEMEMEMEMEME (remind me)

Alexander of ATL. likes this.
  3. Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran

For those of you that PM'd me, please tell me a time tomorrow to meet you up at. I'll be home after 4PM Eastern time and would like to leave tomorrow night. Please get in contact with me! :)

4. Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran

Items are transferred.

There were a couple of people that couldn't meet up with me because our schedules aren't in line. This transfer HAD to be done tonight because I was transferring for a friend regarding trade relations.

IF ANYONE is transferring from Great Lakes to Atlantic, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEASE contact Victorinox and Xblade. They were needing items transferred but we couldn't meet up in time. If cost is needed, I'll pay for both their rides. Thanks!

5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'll be going from GL->Catskills if that helps any, but I got pushed back bc I had to transfer a certain big blue rock from Cats to ATL today (I didn't have room on atl and even had to delete a character lol)