1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Transferring from Napa to Atlantic by 8AM Central time

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by BlissMarie, Sep 3, 2010.

1. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

...I hope.

It usually takes me a little longer that I expect it to for me to hit that "Transfer me!" button. Maybe I will be right on time today? =)

Anyway, if you have something you would like transferred to Atlantic from Napa, give me a shout. My ICQ is *rummages through imaginary papers* ...I have to look it up.

Found it! ICQ#: 645.679.001

It just dawned on me that someone might have something they wanted to send to Napa from Atlantic, as well. I will be making the return trip either tonight or sometime tomorrow morning.

BlissMarie

2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It is very nice of you to offer that to the community. I don't have anything to transfer, but I still appreciate it. *smiles*

3. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Nice of you to say, Assia. Thank you. It is my pleasure to share with others.

I did leave Napa a few minutes ago.

I will be heading back to Napa from Atlantic sometime in the next 24 hours or so. If anyone has something that needs to be sent over to Napa, just let me know.

BlissMarie