1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

transferring with packies/beetles

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Divster, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Divster

Divster Guest

Hi all, about to move from my home shard to another and have my stuff in packies,bank and backpack... my question before I commit is can I be riding my blue beetle or must it be with me but dismounted in order to come with me? Just wanted to make sure about things before I end up on the shard with my pets back on another hehe.

2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

You can't start the transfer process while mounted. Also, be sure to tell all your unstabled pets to follow you before you use the transfer token.

3. 4gregu

4gregu Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Also, if you get the "transfer failed" message, click ok and just wait. DO NOT MOVE OR SAY ANYTHING! The transfer will still happen, it just takes a few minutes.

And if possible, friend a character on another account to your pack animal(s). Just to be on the safe side.