1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Transfers and Pets Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by S_S, Sep 17, 2015.

1. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

If I have 5 packies loaded up for transfer using a transfer token (not a shard shield token), do these 5 packies have to be bonded to be able to transfer with me? Thanks! :)

2. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

No, they don't have to be bounded.
    But you must make sure that they're all following you before you transfer. Usually, saying all follow me should suffice. My paranoia makes me walk about for a bit to make sure that all of them got the command.

Lord Frodo and Acid Rain like this.
  3. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Babbling Loonie

4. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Babbling Loonie

Better response than mine :p

5. Acid Rain

Acid Rain Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feed the pets first.
    Then make SURE to say "All Follow Me" at least twice.
    Walk around some to be sure they are ALL following you.

I've transferred before in a Fel house (making sure all pets were in a secure spot away from walls/doors)
    so that if after I'm able to log back on in abt 45mins IF the pets are still in the house, I could kill and
    loot them placing anything into chests. If they don't transfer with you they will still have a couple
    hours before they go wild. As long as they're in a spot where they can't run out of the house or
    other players cant kill them through the walls - your fine to kill/loot your stuff. In Tram this
    doesn't work.

You can always friend another account to the pets just in case, however, if you have 1 account this
    isn't possible.

Lord Frodo, MalagAste and BeaIank like this.